OctoPrint will inform you whenever there's a plugin update available, but if you missed it, here's how to check for updates anytime!
- Open your OctoPrint portal, either locally or via OctoEverywhere.
- Click the ? wrench icon at the top of the page to open settings.
- In the settings UI, select "Software Updates" in the left vertical list of options.
- Click the "Check for updates" button.
- When the check is complete, a pop-up window will show you available updates.
- Click the "update" button in the pop-up message.
- Restart OctoPrint, and you're ready to go!